For a limited time York Photo is offering free shipping on any order of $20 or more. You can stock up on prints that have been sitting in your camera or on your computer for awhile, or buy one of their cute books or photo gifts. Use coupon code FREESHIP at checkout…but hurry, offer ends June 17.
Ink Garden has a lot of great coupons going on right now! If you need birthday invites, baby announcements or some cute gifts for Father’s day you should hop on over to Ink Garden and take a peek!
Ink Garden has several very cute birthday party invites, but these little flag ones are my favorite.
They are running a great special right now - 50% Off Birthday Invites! As low as 25¢ per Card. Use Code: BDAY50 at check out. Postage & Handling not included. 1 use per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
You can also get 50% off baby announcements. I love these sweet little birdies announcements. 50% Off Baby Announcements! Personalize any of our designs or create your own from scratch. Use code: BABY50 at check out. Postage and Handling not included. 1 use per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
And finally, for father’s day – love this mug deal -Custom Photo Travel Mug – Just $4 – Save $10.99! Use Code: TMUG4. S&H not Included. New Cust. Only. 1 Use. Exp. 07-17-2013. You get to design your own mug – what dad wouldn’t LOVE that.
Pear Tree is getting creative with red, white & blue. Like them on Facebook to see their party ideas and download free printables to make your own awesome decorations.
Want a FREE Father’s Day card offer from Treat?
If you’re not familiar with Treat, they are just like regular greeting cards except much better.. You get to choose your own message, add photos, and even pick your own fonts.
To get the card totally free, have it shipped to you. Then you can sign it and write a message in your own writing. For the cost of a stamp, you can have Treat mail it directly to the recipient. And since it’s still a few weeks to Father’s Day, you can even choose the delivery date.
Here’s how to get the deal:
1. Check out their selection of nearly 500 Father’s Day designs and choose your favorite card.
2. Upload pictures, choose your font and message, and preview the card to make sure it’s right..
3. Use promo code TREATDAD when you checkout.
That’s all there is to it.
The time has come to show all those Fathers out there the appreciation they deserve! And you don’t want to settle for just any ordinary gift – you want something unique and personal to express your gratitude. Minted is the perfect one stop shop featuring unique Father’s Day Gifts created exclusively for Minted by our community of independent designers. With 10% OFF all of Minted’s Father’s Day Gifts through 5/27, chose from a wide range of gifts including personalized stationery, journals and custom art prints.
Summer is almost here which gives us all many reasons to celebrate the season! Father’s Day is June 16th, plus likely a graduation or 3 among your friends and family. Honor that special Dad or Grad in you and your friends and families lives by creating and sending a personalized card from Cardstore! Add a photo (add photos from Facebook!), add a personalized message to say We Love You Dad or Congratulations Grad! Plus you can personalize the card with your own signature, then Cardstore will mail the cards directly to your recipient. Save 30% off Father’s Day and Graduation cards at Cardstore! Use code: CWG3523 at checkout now through Sunday 5/26/13.
Did you know Cardstore has an amazing feature called Future Send? Just create your cards, schedule them up to a year in advance and Cardstore takes care of the rest! So feel free to get organized. It’s never been easier. Start shopping personalized cards today at Cardstore!
Wedding season is right around the corner! Enjoy 15% off wedding orders of $99 or more, 20% off orders of $149 or more or 25% off orders of $249 or more using the code 25WEDMAY at checkout. Offer expires 5/28/2013 at 11:59 pm (PT). Your invites are your guests first glimpse of what’s to come – make your wedding invitation super special with gorgeous wedding invites from Wedding Paper Divas!
Whether you have a wedding, graduation or party coming up, now is
the time to order your invitations, party decorations and more.
It’s all on sale at Pear Tree Greetings, now through Monday, May 27, 2013! Use code 15May at checkout.
An engagement party is the perfect way to celebrate your big day as soon as you realize there is going to be a big day! If you are throwing an engagement party or someone is throwing it for you, here are some great tips to make things super easy peasey:
1. Wait. Don’t try to throw it together too fast. Give the couple a few minutes to enjoy their new found status and plan it 2-4 weeks after the engagement.
2. Size. Inviting someone to the engagement party who is then not invited to the wedding can be a bit of a mess for the happy couple. Make sure to double check the invite list with the bride-to-be. When in doubt, don’t invite them to the engagement party.
3. Register. Make sure the couple registers as soon as possible. The registry doesn’t have to be fully complete, but many guests want to bring gifts and a registry makes it that much easier! A registry can help avoid seven new waffle makers.
4. Formality. Formal, informal, suits and ties, shorts and flip flops, it doesn’t matter. Find out what makes the bride and groom most comfortable, as well as the in-laws. Keep in mind that one of the important objectives of the party is to bring the two families together, so make sure it suits both styles.
5. Invite. Keeping in mind the theme and feel of the party, you’ll want the perfect engagement party invitation to set the mood for the party. Look no further than Wedding Paper Divas. Their engagement party invitations are top of the line, affordable, and can be completely personalized. Choose from hundreds of designs, customize them, order and have them either sent directly to the invitees or to you for addressing and stamping. Better yet, order more than $59 worth of invites and you will get free shipping with the code FSHIP13.
6. Fun. This is the first celebration for the new couple, make sure to plan for a fun, relaxing, super special time! Celebrate with the couple, toast to their future, and enjoy the planning.
If you’re like me, you’ve waited till the last minute and need some quick information…when the heck should you plan the shower and how do you get started?
Here’s the quick and dirty…
When? The shower can be thrown anytime from four to six months before to the week of the wedding.
If the wedding expects a lot of out-of-town guests, the closer to the wedding the better so that they can attend. If not, the bride will probably appreciate having it two to four months before the wedding. This helps keep up the excitement in the wees before the wedding but also insures the bride to be isn’t worrying about it right before her wedding (like me….somehow my shower was planned for the night before my wedding…not sure what the heck they were thinking!)
Generally speaking, it is best to wait until after the wedding invitations have gone out to send out invites for the shower.
Traditionally bridal showers are held on Sunday afternoons but any time day or night works, Friday evening is becoming more and more popular!
One of the great things about using them is that you can coordinate the shower invitations with the bride, so that they match the wedding invites and the rest of the color scheme and designs. If you, or more importantly the bride, are super matchy matchy and coordinated, they also have also have totally chic save the dates and all of the good stuff the couple needs for the big day.