The time has come to show all those Fathers out there the appreciation they deserve! And you don’t want to settle for just any ordinary gift – you want something unique and personal to express your gratitude. Minted is the perfect one stop shop featuring unique Father’s Day Gifts created exclusively for Minted by our community of independent designers. With 10% OFF all of Minted’s Father’s Day Gifts through 5/27, chose from a wide range of gifts including personalized stationery, journals and custom art prints.
Summer is almost here which gives us all many reasons to celebrate the season! Father’s Day is June 16th, plus likely a graduation or 3 among your friends and family. Honor that special Dad or Grad in you and your friends and families lives by creating and sending a personalized card from Cardstore! Add a photo (add photos from Facebook!), add a personalized message to say We Love You Dad or Congratulations Grad! Plus you can personalize the card with your own signature, then Cardstore will mail the cards directly to your recipient. Save 30% off Father’s Day and Graduation cards at Cardstore! Use code: CWG3523 at checkout now through Sunday 5/26/13.
Did you know Cardstore has an amazing feature called Future Send? Just create your cards, schedule them up to a year in advance and Cardstore takes care of the rest! So feel free to get organized. It’s never been easier. Start shopping personalized cards today at Cardstore!
Wedding season is right around the corner! Enjoy 15% off wedding orders of $99 or more, 20% off orders of $149 or more or 25% off orders of $249 or more using the code 25WEDMAY at checkout. Offer expires 5/28/2013 at 11:59 pm (PT). Your invites are your guests first glimpse of what’s to come – make your wedding invitation super special with gorgeous wedding invites from Wedding Paper Divas!
Whether you have a wedding, graduation or party coming up, now is
the time to order your invitations, party decorations and more.
It’s all on sale at Pear Tree Greetings, now through Monday, May 27, 2013! Use code 15May at checkout.
An engagement party is the perfect way to celebrate your big day as soon as you realize there is going to be a big day! If you are throwing an engagement party or someone is throwing it for you, here are some great tips to make things super easy peasey:
1. Wait. Don’t try to throw it together too fast. Give the couple a few minutes to enjoy their new found status and plan it 2-4 weeks after the engagement.
2. Size. Inviting someone to the engagement party who is then not invited to the wedding can be a bit of a mess for the happy couple. Make sure to double check the invite list with the bride-to-be. When in doubt, don’t invite them to the engagement party.
3. Register. Make sure the couple registers as soon as possible. The registry doesn’t have to be fully complete, but many guests want to bring gifts and a registry makes it that much easier! A registry can help avoid seven new waffle makers.
4. Formality. Formal, informal, suits and ties, shorts and flip flops, it doesn’t matter. Find out what makes the bride and groom most comfortable, as well as the in-laws. Keep in mind that one of the important objectives of the party is to bring the two families together, so make sure it suits both styles.
5. Invite. Keeping in mind the theme and feel of the party, you’ll want the perfect engagement party invitation to set the mood for the party. Look no further than Wedding Paper Divas. Their engagement party invitations are top of the line, affordable, and can be completely personalized. Choose from hundreds of designs, customize them, order and have them either sent directly to the invitees or to you for addressing and stamping. Better yet, order more than $59 worth of invites and you will get free shipping with the code FSHIP13.
6. Fun. This is the first celebration for the new couple, make sure to plan for a fun, relaxing, super special time! Celebrate with the couple, toast to their future, and enjoy the planning.
If you’re like me, you’ve waited till the last minute and need some quick information…when the heck should you plan the shower and how do you get started?
Here’s the quick and dirty…
When? The shower can be thrown anytime from four to six months before to the week of the wedding.
If the wedding expects a lot of out-of-town guests, the closer to the wedding the better so that they can attend. If not, the bride will probably appreciate having it two to four months before the wedding. This helps keep up the excitement in the wees before the wedding but also insures the bride to be isn’t worrying about it right before her wedding (like me….somehow my shower was planned for the night before my wedding…not sure what the heck they were thinking!)
Generally speaking, it is best to wait until after the wedding invitations have gone out to send out invites for the shower.
Traditionally bridal showers are held on Sunday afternoons but any time day or night works, Friday evening is becoming more and more popular!
One of the great things about using them is that you can coordinate the shower invitations with the bride, so that they match the wedding invites and the rest of the color scheme and designs. If you, or more importantly the bride, are super matchy matchy and coordinated, they also have also have totally chic save the dates and all of the good stuff the couple needs for the big day.
From Birthdays to Babies, Stock Up for Every Celebration with Buy One Card Get One Free at Cardstore!
The code “CWC3219” is valid for Buy One Card, Get 1 Free. Valid now through 11:59pm PST 2/24/13.
If you’re like me, and forget EVERYONE’s birthday, Cardstore lets you schedule your cards up to a year in advance with their handy future send tool!
Your boss, your spouse, your co-workers…anyone who got you a Christmas gift (or for whom you are thankful this year). In a week, it will be time to thank them for their wonderful (and even not so wonderful) gifts.
Tiny Prints has the perfect way to say “thank you” at an incredible price. For one day only, from 10:00am PT today through 9:00am PT tomorrow, they are selling their amazing thank you cards at 50% Off!
These are not your run-of-the-mill thank you cards either. They are awesome. From the paper quality to the ability to personalize them with pictures and your own text, these cards are sure to leave a lasting impression…and maybe even result in a better gift next year.
Who do you need to thank this year? Check out Tiny Prints right away and say “thank you” in style this year. And remember to use promo code DOD1220 to save 50%! P.S.
You don’t need a gift from someone to let them know you’re thankful for them!
Calling all last minute Christmas shoppers!
Still got some last minute Christmas shopping to do but don’t want to get them a lame gift? You should check out Tiny Prints’ Photo Gifts. Tomorrow is the last day to order from them and get the order delivered in time for Christmas.
These gifts are not your run-of-the-mill gifts. These are completely customizable gifts. Add your pictures, text, and more. Your friends, family, and coworkers will love them!
Some of the cool items you can order today and still get in time for Christmas are:
Ordering is super easy. Just visit Tiny Prints’ site or any of the links above and pick your design, then upload pictures, edit the text, and place your order. If you do so today, you can get 20% off your entire order, so if you still need some awesome Christmas cards, they have those too!
Cardstore is offering 70% off all Holiday Cards & Invitations!
Use cardstore coupon code CCN2170 at checkout. Valid through Friday 11/16/12 at 5am EST.
Offer valid on Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years, Season?s Greetings, and select Holiday Invitations. They are also advertising FREE SHIPPING with this offer, which would make it a fantastic deal!