Whether you have a wedding, graduation or party coming up, now is
the time to order your invitations, party decorations and more.
It’s all on sale at Pear Tree Greetings, now through Monday, May 27, 2013! Use code 15May at checkout.
An engagement party is the perfect way to celebrate your big day as soon as you realize there is going to be a big day! If you are throwing an engagement party or someone is throwing it for you, here are some great tips to make things super easy peasey:
1. Wait. Don’t try to throw it together too fast. Give the couple a few minutes to enjoy their new found status and plan it 2-4 weeks after the engagement.
2. Size. Inviting someone to the engagement party who is then not invited to the wedding can be a bit of a mess for the happy couple. Make sure to double check the invite list with the bride-to-be. When in doubt, don’t invite them to the engagement party.
3. Register. Make sure the couple registers as soon as possible. The registry doesn’t have to be fully complete, but many guests want to bring gifts and a registry makes it that much easier! A registry can help avoid seven new waffle makers.
4. Formality. Formal, informal, suits and ties, shorts and flip flops, it doesn’t matter. Find out what makes the bride and groom most comfortable, as well as the in-laws. Keep in mind that one of the important objectives of the party is to bring the two families together, so make sure it suits both styles.
5. Invite. Keeping in mind the theme and feel of the party, you’ll want the perfect engagement party invitation to set the mood for the party. Look no further than Wedding Paper Divas. Their engagement party invitations are top of the line, affordable, and can be completely personalized. Choose from hundreds of designs, customize them, order and have them either sent directly to the invitees or to you for addressing and stamping. Better yet, order more than $59 worth of invites and you will get free shipping with the code FSHIP13.
6. Fun. This is the first celebration for the new couple, make sure to plan for a fun, relaxing, super special time! Celebrate with the couple, toast to their future, and enjoy the planning.
Cardstore is offering 70% off all Holiday Cards & Invitations!
Use cardstore coupon code CCN2170 at checkout. Valid through Friday 11/16/12 at 5am EST.
Offer valid on Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, New Years, Season?s Greetings, and select Holiday Invitations. They are also advertising FREE SHIPPING with this offer, which would make it a fantastic deal!
All Invitations $0.79 at Cardstore! No code needed, Valid thru 10/31/12, Shop Now!
It’s been a long election season, but you can still have some fun in the last weeks before the big voting day! Cardstore has some super funny greeting cards for Democrats and Republicans alike! Whether you want to make fun of your friends from another party, or show your loyal support, you can find the perfect card for both. Starting today, 10/26, and lasting through 10/31, you can get any political card you’d like for HALF the price. Just use coupon code CAM2378 at checkout. This is a great sale and some of these cards are seriously funny! Start personalizing one today, and Cardstore will send it for you for no extra charge!
Tiny Prints is having a 20% off SITEWIDE sale plus free shipping.
Here are the details:
When: Now through Tuesday, October 30 at 11:59pm PT.
Codes: Sitewide: 20% Off – OCT20SW | Free Shipping: FREESHIP12
This is a great sale – because you can use it on ANYTHING…I’ve got my eye on some holiday party invites!
For a limited time, our friends at Tiny Prints are offering three free samples of any of their outstanding stationery products!
This includes their thousands of invitation designs for all occasions, boxed cards, announcements, labels, and more.
Just use the promo code 3FREESAMPLES when you checkout to get this incredible deal. Please note that the offer is limited to three samples per customer and you can only do it once, but it is a great way to try out their stuff. It is truly classy stationery.
Check them out today and remember to use the promo code 3FREESAMPLES to get them free!
These Swatch Cards are one of the cutest ideas I have seen. I think they would make great party invites, thank you cards and even table place cards. They can have images, along with a message and there are some really sweet designs. Waiting to be personalized with your photos and text, these swatch cards are perfect to make your message stand out in a crowd. Designed for any time and every occasion with 72 different design and color options to ensure you’ll find the perfect match for your event or message. These swatch cards are printed on premium 100% recycled fiber paper, corner rounded, and then hole-punched through the upper left corner. They come with fun ball chains to bind each individual stack. Enter coupon code SUMMERCARDS at checkout and get 60% off these and all cards at Paper Coterie. Ends 7/22/12 – Enjoy!